JOB TITLE – Sr. Software Developer
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g. C++ , Java), we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Software design and development,verification,validation of complex software.
- Developing software reqs from system reqs, algorithm dev.
- Must know coding in C++, ANSI C, Java, JNI, and Shell Scripts.
- Able to use Github, Jira, Mercurial, CVS, Eclipse & Linux.
- Ability to work on embedded platforms and OpenGL UL.
- Troubleshoot/bug fixes.
Note : This notice is being posted in connection with the filing of a Permanent Alien Labor Certification for the above mentioned position with the Department of Labor. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Office, United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, This notice is being posted in connection with the filing of a Permanent Alien Labor Certification for the above mentioned position with the Department of Labor. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Office, United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Chicago National Processing Center – Railroad Retirement Board Building – 844 N. Rush Street – 12th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – Tel. 312 886 8000, Fax: 312-886-1688.”
JOB TITLE – Sales Development Representative
Company – Checkbox Technology Pvt Ltd
Experience – 1 to 3 Years
Job Brief :
CHECKBOX is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to support our sales operations in USA, Canada and Americas.
- Can you work with our sales team by setting quality sales appointments?
- Have you ever called on professionals, decision makers, VPs or other businesses? (B2B and B2P)
- Do you love cold calling, leaving voicemails, sending emails for appointments, and using our script to help prospective customers?
- Do you have the patience and persistence to get through the gate keepers and secure appointments?
Bottomline… Can you set up a web demo or appointment with our sales team? Are you a rockstar?
If so… let’s connect. We have an exciting remote appointment setter / sales development representative role for you.
- Experience making 50 – 100 + outbound calls a day, 13 to 16 calls per hour.
- Adept at sending creative emails to prospective decision makers towards securing appointments.
- Appointment setting for 2+ years.
- Good computer skills, including experience using CRM. You must be able to keep proper, timely notes on your prospects. Skills with MS Office, excel, word, email, Google Workspace, etc..
- Must also have professional home office set up to conduct business.
How To Apply : Email Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org