The ideal candidate will have the following :-
- Understanding of QA concepts like Black box testing, white box testing, regression testing, stress testing etc.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing.
- Proficiency in Test Automation using Selenium with Java, with strong experience in Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of test automation frameworks.
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications, iOS, Android & Windows Phone apps.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Any working knowledge/experience of Linux, shell scripting and various Linux tools such as SSH, SCP, Minicom etc.
- Knowledge/experience working with a bug tracking system such as Jira or Redmine
- Knowledge/experience working with a test management system such as TestLink
- Knowledge/Experience of Agile Process.
- Leadership skills for running a small team
- Experience coordinating test team activities and presenting a consolidated testing report to the client and/or internal management
- Involvement in interviewing and making hiring decisions for junior team members a plus
- Strong English communication skills and an attitude to learn and solve problems
BE/B. Tech (Comp. Sc./EE)/MSc (Comp. Sc.)/MCA
3 – 4 Years
Join Us @Checkbox
We're Here To Help!
* Checkbox is a Member of the 'Electronics and Softwares EXPORT Promotion Council'
USA Corporate Office
7600 Berne CT, Riverside,
California 92506, USA
Contact :- +1-951-241-0203
BS-102, Ground Floor, Sector 70,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Contact :- +91-93126-25038 | +91 120 3634574
RDB Boulevard Level 5, Plot-K1, Sector-V,Block EP & GP Salt Lake City,Kolkata-700091
Contact :- +033 6136 3704